The Voice has become the best talent show on American television. It has a hipper, more relevant feel than X-Factor or American Idol and it just has a better “feel” than the others. Last night, Jacquie Lee became this season’s favorite to win…. she is only 16, the youngest contestant in this year’s show and A-MA-ZING! If Christina Aguilera doesn’t mess it up she could finally get a win….
Chris Christie proves why he can win a national election if the Republican Party will do the right thing and nominate him.
Blockbuster no more.
- 47th Annual CMA Awards (brittanyguthridge.wordpress.com)
- Roughstock’s Predicitons for 2013’s 47th Annual CMA Awards (roughstock.com)
- ‘The Voice’: Jacquie Lee Has What It Takes To Win It All (hollywoodlife.com)
- George Strait: Entertainer of the Year? (webpronews.com)
- George Strait Rides Into CMAs’ Spotlight Again (abcnews.go.com)
- Luke Bryan celebrates big career year at CMA Awards (triblive.com)
- George Strait: The Cowboy Rides Away with Awards (webpronews.com)
- Songwriter Dean Dillon honored as BMI Icon (kansascity.com)