Congressman Patrick Murphy is a hero.
The daily Comcast update. Yesterday afternoon I was contacted by a member of the Technical Management Team, she was somewhat helpful but not satisfying, still went only by the computer. Her supervisor, the Executive Supervisor was AWESOME! Made sure I had an appointment set up this morning.
8:30 this morning capable rep showed up worked through the system and HOPEFULLY we are on the road to recovery here! All is working well so far. This afternoon I contacted the Exec Supervisor to tell her thank you and to discuss the equipment that is being charged to me that I do not have, that issue should be resolved when she calls me on Monday to discuss.
A big thanks to Comcast employees Erin Dunn and Julian Popi, you are starting to renew my faith in your company.
- @Comcast – NO CUSTOMER SERVICE – The Debacle Continues (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- COMCAST XFINITY – Worst Company In the World…. My Story (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Short Notes – 7.30.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Short Notes – 7.31.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Short Notes – 7.11.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- NBC Parent Company Comcast Now Quietly Rejecting Ads Promoting ‘Firearms or Weapons’ (theblaze.com)
- Morning Market Roundup: Fitch Downgrades Greece (‘Who Cares?’), Dell Earnings Fall Short (theblaze.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 16, #BB15, #Eviction, #HOH, @Comcast (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Comcast Profit Tops Estimates on Subscriber Additions (bloomberg.com)
- Comcast to Move WHNT-HD In Channel Lineup July 25 (whnt.com)