Tuesday 10 – Jump for Joy!
At midnight the US Government will shut down because our elected officials can’t leave the 3rd grad playground long enough to work together. At what point will WE THE PEOPLE throw them ALL out and start over….. could it really be any worse than it is?
Up to 6
Whole Foods Market Palm Beach Gardens – 9.30.13
- Short Notes – 9.25.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- ‘Homeland’ Season 3 Premiere Up From Last Fall, ‘Masters Of Sex’ Solid In Debut (m.deadline.com)
I thought one of these two would stay
Hip Hip Hooray, she is NOT staying
Dennis DeMartin should go to prison.
Someone needs to get this kid under control.
Rough Seas… View from Singer Island Marriott Resort and Spa, 5.29.13
- Short Notes ~ 5.28.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Short Notes – 5.21.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Short Notes ~ 5.22.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Adam Levine caught on hot mic: ‘I hate this country’; Responds to backlash with douche-tweets (twitchy.com)
- Look of the Day 5.29 (metropolitanmusings.com)
- DayLight 5.29.13 (jlight.org)
I pay my Tuesday 10 respondent my highest compliment, he’s simply a good guy.
Livin it up at the Hotel California in today’s playlist.
My company was on retreat today, we went Go-Kart racing, had a blast, then the rains came… and we continued to have fun! Tomorrow morning is Senior Management Retreat.
This 80-year-old just climbed Mt. Everest while I sat on the sofa watching The Food Network.
And so it begins… UGH!
Ten Optical Illusions to Blow Your Mind
Ok, here is a question… what happens to the gay kid who turns 18 just before he becomes an Eagle Scout?
Shells – Singer Island Beach, 5.23.13
- Mount Everest Record Broken (foxnews.com)