YUMMY! Target’s Archer Farms Chicken
I had a chance to watch Sunday Night’s episode on The Newsroom from HBO last night. While the skipping back and forth in years is a bit confusing at times, the Maggie storyline was heartbreaking. The poignancy of a simple blonde comment broke me when I realized the significance in the final scene. This is such good television, it should be recognized as one of the best.
Speaking of good television, “Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls” continues to give me a heart racing thrill every week, last night’s move across a gorge and eel hunt was awesome. Bear made the right call by eliminating Wilson and Robin.
Unfortunately they just were not as strong as the other pairs, but they went for a great adventure. My prediction for final 2 pairs have changed a bit, they are….
Today, the blog will hit another milestone…. 40,000 visits. This time the new milestone was reached in 1/2 the time it has been taking… thank you all for reading, “liking”, commenting and just visiting Notes from a Southern Kitchen!
- Short Notes – 7.23.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Mud, Sweat, And Tears (breezesatdawn.wordpress.com)
- AWESOME New Show Alert – GET OUT ALIVE with BEAR GRYLLS on NBC @NBCGETOUTALIVE (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pack (uncrate.com)
- Bear Grylls Returns (outsideonline.com)
- ‘Get Out Alive With Bear Grylls’ Grows Week-to-Week on NBC (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Add a Machete to Your Preps (survivalsherpa.wordpress.com)
- Giveaway: One Reader Wins a Bear Grylls Survival Prize Package Including a $125 Walmart Card (hip2save.com)