Back on January 7th, I introduced you to my Gratitude Jar. here
I copied the idea from my friend Jan Norris at www.JanNorris.com.
As today wraps up the first 1/3 of the year, I thought it was important to go back and see how much gratitude I have found…..
I have to be honest, just having the jar in the center of my table makes me cognizant for gratitude each day. Some days I may put 3 slips in, others days I may not put anything, but at least it keeps me thinking and trying to live in gratitude.
- Gratitude and #prayersforBoston (eatdrinkbreathesweat.com)
- Make Gratitude Your Attitude! (yoginiiyoga.com)
- Expressing Gratitude in the Workplace (themarlincompany.com)
- Gratitude (tutuwoo.wordpress.com)
- Maybe most of all, gratitude for the opportunity to dance upon this sparkling plane for one more day. (scenickviewz.wordpress.com)
- The Practice of Gratitude (tobiehewitt.wordpress.com)