While the “I am an immigrant, my father is a bartender, I am the American dream” speech will grow old eventually, (he has basically delivered the same speech now numerous times), I don’t think he did any harm to his brand.
This morning Senator Rubio sent out a tweet that showed just how much he got “it!”
- Thirst for power? Or just thirst? Sen. Marco Rubio’s weird, viral dry-mouth moment (miamiherald.com)
- Marco Rubio’s Awkward Drink of Water: A Deconstruction (theatlanticwire.com)
- Let’s All Watch Marco Rubio’s Panicked Drink Of Water In Extreme Slow Motion (deadspin.com)
- Get that man a drink: Marco Rubio reaches for bottled water during speech | The Ticket – Yahoo! News (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Rubio: The water-bottle moment was a message from God (rawstory.com)