The Silver Fox gets it right again!
Big Brother 15 Episode 27 – Tonight, Aaryn should be eliminated from the game. I hope Julie Chen is working on that post interview because it could and should be a doozy! Also, Amanda has proven to be the nastiest more vile person in the house, over and over and over again, I would say she is trailer trash but that would be so insulting to people who live in trailers.
I am not trying to be insensitive here, but when did working the drive-thru at McDonald’s go from being a job for teens and college students to a place where people went to support a family? REALLY? $15 Hr Maybe these folks should look into college?
How does this make sense? In Pinellas County Florida, High School Cheerleaders are not allowed to wear their uniforms to school because they are vulgar. HOWEVER, said uniforms may be worn at games and other functions to REPRESENT the school.
There has been a lot of people making comment about none of the Congressional Republican Leadership attending the March on Washington 50th Anniversary recognition yesterday, I can’t help but wonder how they would have been greeted if they had shown up? My guess is the boo-birds would have far outweighed the applause. Who can blame them for not attending, the dialogue must go both ways if anyone is going to be successful!
- Some aren’t cheering Florida school district’s short-skirts rule (cnn.com)
- Big Brother 15 – MVP Vote… Who You Should Vote for & Why (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 13, #Elimination #BB15, #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Some aren’t cheering school district’s new short skirt policy (kdvr.com)
- School bans cheerleader skirts as “too short” for the classroom (wqad.com)
- Big Brother: You Cant Please Everybody (twcc.com)
- High school cheerleaders’ hems too high? (wyff4.com)
- Some aren’t cheering Florida school district’s short-skirts rule (fox43.com)
- Big Brother: Helen in the Crosshairs (twcc.com)
- Cheerleaders deal with uniform issues at Pinellas schools (pinellaspark.wtsp.com)