At this time of year, my heart looks for someone to show me the “Goodwill to All Men” part of Christmas.
www.upworthy.com has a knack of doing it year round. Yesterday, the site brought me to tears four times, IN ONE DAY! If you don’t follow the site, you should.
The internet, with all of its foibles has a knack for sharing wonderful moments, feelings and goodwill to all men.
Below are just a few of the reasons that Christmas is such a magical time of year, with Goodwill to All Men.
Upworthy & the spirit of Goodwill to All Men is this week’s Friday‘s Hero!
- We Love the Internet 2013/50: The Slonk Donkerson edition (curiouslypersistent.wordpress.com)
- All Times Of December (huntprayerpoems.wordpress.com)
- Start New Holiday Traditions with Goodwill of Orange County (ocgoodwill.org)
- CHART: The Most Mindblowing Statistic About Upworthy, The Viral Site That’s Driving Everyone Crazy (embargozone.com)
- Scenes From The Simpsons Described Using Upworthy Style Titles (laughingsquid.com)
- Popular Website and Organization “Upworthy” Doesn’t Care About the Deaf Community (lensofdiversity.wordpress.com)
- CHART OF THE DAY: The Mind Melting Explosion In Upworthy’s Traffic (businessinsider.com)
- Hark! the Herald! (upstraight.wordpress.com)
- CHART OF THE DAY: The Mind Melting Explosion In Upworthy’s Traffic (embargozone.com)
- All I Want for Christmas (exonation888.wordpress.com)