I don’t know if you would consider this a modified scalloped potato dish or not, I made it from scratch by just throwing some things together and YUM!
I will call it…
2 small yellow potatoes cut thin with peel left on
sliced mini-portabello mushrooms
red pepper flakes
Nature’s Seasoning seasoned blend
2% sharp cheddar cheese
Layer the potatoes, mushrooms and onions.
Season with pepper, Nature’s Seasoning, red pepper flakes.
Add milk until the potatoes and mushrooms are covered
Bake at 425 for 30 minutes
Bake 10 more minutes covered with cheeses
- Dan’s Pork Chop Casserole (spoonful.com)
- Cook a Southern Comfort: Sweet Potato Casserole (southernfood.answers.com)
- A Traditional Southern Side Dish: Sweet Potato Casseroles (southernfood.answers.com)
- Side or Dessert: Candy Style Sweet Potato Casserole (southernfood.answers.com)
- Potato gratin (feedthepiglet.wordpress.com)
- Spinach, Potato, Sausage & Cheese Casserole (chefsopinion.org)