1)Excluding family members, who inspires you?
I am inspired by people who live life with courage, passion and creativity. People who express their uniqueness and essence freely and who love deep-heartedly.
2)What is your guilty pleasure?
I don’t feel guilty about anything that gives me pleasure, I just simply enjoy pleasure.
3)If you were to write a book, who is one person you would want to list in the acknowledgements and what would you say?
I am creating a book and already have a list of acknowledgements that could be its own novel.. one person is my dear friend Paula (when I say Paula, I also mean Michael and the kids too)… There really are not words that adequately express my gratitude, so I would say thank you for making me part of your family, trusting and believing in me, for the gracious and the generous way you supported me while I found my footing, and simply for being you. I love you all dearly.
4)What is your favorite sandwich?
Avocado, bacon, cheese is pretty good.
5)What is the best professional advice you ever received?
Social media is a good way to connect and build relationships with people.
6)As a child, what was your favorite bedtime story?
Max and the Wild People
7)Who is the first Presidential candidate you ever voted for?
I’m Canadian, this question is N/A
8)What is the one career achievement you are most proud of?
I am quite proud of the first business I created, it was an interior design company called Urban Remix. I had never studied or done any interior design before so it was very fulfilling and satisfying that I was able to do it quite well and that people liked my work.
9)If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
I don’t know… maybe tinker bell?
10)What is the best meal you ever ate?
I have had so many incredible meals there is no way I could possibly narrow it down to one.
- Eyoälha Baker- Jump for Joy photos! (ainescrazy.wordpress.com)
- Eyoälha Baker Photo Project on Jumping for Joy! (onpurposemagazine.com)
- News from “Jump For Joy” – How is Eyoälha Baker’s Project doing right now…? (transatlanticdiablog.wordpress.com)
- you can help make this dream a reality… (jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com)
- Things are getting exciting around here… (jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com)
- Motivating people to support a dream – vision – goal! (jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com)
- Unexpected Joy (zennisproject.wordpress.com)