I have been in a baking mood lately, but the last thing I need to do is eat what I bake…so, I have been baking on Sunday and taking it to work.
Last week I baked a berry crumble, today I baked a Pineapple/Cranberry Coffee Cake. It was super easy, hopefully it will taste as good as it looks!
PINEAPPLE / CRANBERRY COFFEE CAKE
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups Bisquick
2 tablespoons sugar
2/3 cups milk
1 large egg, lightly beaten
8 oz. can crushed pineapple
8 oz. can cranberry sauce
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Combine Bisquick and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Pour into a glass baking dish (I use 8 x 11).
Mix together pineapple and cranberry sauce and spoon onto cake mix.
Place in preheated 400 degree oven for 22 to 25 minutes.
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Remove cake from oven and place on a wire rack. Drizzle glaze over the warm cake.
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake (alidoesit.wordpress.com)
- Cranberry Streusel Coffee Cake (sassysahm.com)
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Scones (therapybread.com)
- Iced Pumpkin Coffee Cake. (sallysbakingaddiction.com)
- Party like it is National Coffee Day! (konamountaincoffee.wordpress.com)
- Vanilla-Raspberry and Coffee Cakes (thebakingpaperblog.wordpress.com)
- Cake of the Week: Caramel Apple Coffee Cake (youvegottotastethis.myrecipes.com)
- Peachy Sour Cream Coffee Cake (tothetable24.wordpress.com)
- Mini coffee & walnut layer cake (andrewscookery.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Cake (maricruzpalomaresblog.wordpress.com)
Life’s Playlist…. Cry Baby by Janis Joplin