Olivia Pope, I can’t wait to see you tonight! Scandal
So glad that we no longer have to be subjected to the limp-wrist queen Colton on Survivor after his SECOND self-eviction last night. Frustrated that sashay-fags like him get on television representing a community that I am a part of, it does us no service at all. Was super happy that Jeff Probst called him out on his BS. Good riddance, now let worthy people play the game!
Karen get lost!
- George Clooney thinks Sandra Bullock is the best – TV3.ie (tv3.ie)
- Survivor Blood Vs. Water: Jeff Probst Chastises Wimpy Contestant (twcc.com)
- Photos: ‘Survivor’: Surprises all around (photos.denverpost.com)
- Photos: ‘Survivor: Surprises all around (photos.mercurynews.com)
- ‘Survivor: Blood vs. Water’: Jeff Probst says ‘we couldn’t blame Colton without also blaming ourselves’ (insidetv.ew.com)
- ‘Survivor: Blood vs Water’, Episode 3 recap: I wish I knew how to not quit you (examiner.com)
- Community helps ailing farmer (wane.com)
- ‘Survivor: Blood vs. Water’: Jeff Probst simply goes OFF on Colton (popwatch.ew.com)