TIme to go into the house and let the fun begin!
The show begins with a recap of the HOH competition. Object being move 12 eggs from a coup to their basket. It is apparent that everyone is working against Amanda and McCrae.
Amanda and McCrae do not know that a new power alliance has begun with the Exterminators and they are the target.
At the end of the competition two house guests will be wearing a chicken suit for 2 days. Those contestants are the 2 who come in last in the competition.
At the end of the game, the two people in chicken suits are…
Spencer and Judd
The new Head of Household is……
As Elissa and GinaMarie celebrate, Amanda tells Elissa she shouldn’t celebrate the new HOH is the best friend of the person she just sent home. Amanda immediately begins a campaign to get Elissa nominated.
The exterminators celebrate in the food closet. Amanda makes it clear that she expects GinaMarie to nominate Elissa.
Amanda and McCrae have no idea they are the targets.
Spencer and Judd get their chicken suits and model them for the house. They will be wearing them for the next 48 hours.
Amanda asks GinaMarie who she is nominating, GinaMarie plays the game and tells her Elissa will be nominated and she doesn’t know who will be the second. Amanda coaches her on who the other nominees should be… basically anyone but her and McCrae.
GinaMarie shows her HOH room.
Amanda and Elissa go at it. Amanda informs Elissa she is being nominated for eviction.
The nastiness between Elissa and Amanda has gotten to a point where it is painful to watch and at this point they both constantly try to push the other’s buttons.
Spencer and McCrae both try to tell Amanda to cool it, she doesn’t hear anyone but the insanity voices in her head. Amanda thinks she is being PORTRAYED as a villain.
McCrae tells Amanda to play the victim.
Andy, Spencer and Judd try to calm Elissa down.
Amanda cries to the house that she can’t believe how Elissa is mean to her. Crocodile tears and NO ONE is buying it.
MYSTERY LUXURY COMPETITION:
House guests come out of the HOH room and find the house filled with balloons. One person will win $10k, the winner has to find a 1 chip, a 0 chip and a k chip in three seperate balloons.
The winner of $10k is ……
Once all the balloons are popped the house is a MESS and the house guests actually clean it up.
GinaMarie pretends to have meetings with all of the house guests for the HOH ceremony. Amanda interrupts constantly.
After meeting with GinaMarie, Amanda says she doesn’t think GinaMarie is a dumb as she thought because it appears she is nominating Judd and Elissa.
And the nominees are….. in a TOTALLY awesome blind side…..
McCrae and Amanda
When Amanda realises she and McCrae have been back doored her chin hits the floor and the tears flow. She tells them they were nominated because they are a power couple.
GinaMarie tells Amanda that she is crazy, stating the obvious and she tells McCrae he has lost his fire because of Amanda.
THANK YOU GINAMARIE for the best episode of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Big Brother 15, Episode 26; #BB15, #HOH, #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode 28, #Eviction, #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode 23 – #BB15; #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- BB15 Predictions for August 29th (bigbrotherbigblog.wordpress.com)
- Big Brother Season 15, Episode 17 #BB15 #HOH #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 13, #Elimination #BB15, #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode 27, #POV, #VetoComp (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode 19 #BB15, #DoubleElimination, #HOH, #POV (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode 22; #BB15; #Eviction; #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode #26: Oh, How the Tables Have Turned, Again! (reesespeaks.wordpress.com)