It’s Thursday night and Aaryn is going to the jury house. It will probably be a unanimous vote as Aaryn has given GinaMarie the go ahead to vote for her so she can stay with the house.
My guess is Andy and Spencer will throw the competition in the HOH because they can float to either side of the house and be safe. The real competition is Judd/GinaMarie and Amanda/McCrae. I think we all know who I am pulling for…. GO JUDD! (or GinaMarie)
Ok kids let’s get this underway and see what happens…. my big question for the night…. will Julie Chen do the interview with Aaryn that we have all been hoping for? I am not looking for her to tell her she doesn’t have a job to go home to, but I do want to see her held accountable for some of her comments.
Julie Chen, hot dress, bad shoes with Andy adjusting his underwear in the background.
As the show recaps, Amanda continues her tirade of nasty, she is a horrible person. Amanda attacks on very personal ugly levels, she doesn’t play the game, she tears people apart.
The other house guests are very uncomfortable with the way Amanda is treating Elissa.
In the backyard GinaMarie, Spencer, Judd and Andy form an alliance… the Exterminators. For all of them, Amanda is the target.
Amanda tells Aaryn she will be voting to keep Andy.
GinaMarie tells Aaryn she has her vote. In diary GInaMarie says she has to have a backup and keeping Andy is the backup.
Spencer and Judd do not commit to Aaryn to keep her.
In a live interview with former BB Winner and great Dan tells Julie that Amanda is really only one of the people actually playing the game this year. Dan says Amanda is a brat and the crowd cheers in agreement.
Dan says he is a Judd fan. WOOHOO Dan!!! Dan want’s Judd to win.
Talking with former Showmance couples Rachel and Brendon who are now married. Brendon still doesn’t talk much. Rachel is still way too annoying.
Dani and Dominic a new couple from Season 13, now married. Both still cute and together a cute couple.
My favorite showmance of all time Jeff and Jordan are still together after four years. Still cutting up and joking with each other but not married yet. Jeff needs to put a ring on it!
As we go to commercial Julie teases that either Aaryn or Andy will be evicted next and they both have a lot of explaining to do…. will she go there? I think she will plant seeds but not eviscerate Aaryn.
Unanimous vote, Aaryn is evicted from the Big Brother House.
Ok Julie it is now your turn!
Julie says she cannot give Aaryn any feedback or information from the outside world. As Aaryn walks out she gets mixed reception of applause and boos.
Julie brings up the racism and ask for a response. Aaryn pulls the southern card and says that she was taken out of context. Julie reads back to Aaryn her actual words and Aaryn says she doesn’t remember making the comments, the audience laughs at her.
Julie asks Aaryn if she learned anything in the house and Aaryn says yes.
Aaryn is obviously concerned by her comments and once again blames it on Texas. Julie tells Aaryn she hopes she has a new perspective on things when she watches the season in review.
Julie did it! Aaryn knows she is in a pile of shit.
HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION:
It’s going to be a long one unfortunately.
Who will win? I guess I will be posting a spoiler tomorrow morning. McCrae could win this, however I think Amanda is FAR too impatient to win. GinaMarie could be a factor and if Andy is trying he should be good at this one.
Julie teases an announcement regarding next week’s eviction…. Double Eviction????
Yep, it’s another DOUBLE EVICTION NIGHT!!!!
Watch for my spoiler tomorrow morning to see who wins.
- Big Brother Season 15, Episode 8 #BB15, #HOH, #Nominations, #Have/HaveNots (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode 26; #BB15, #HOH, #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 13, #Elimination #BB15, #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Elissa, Amanda and Zingbot Create Chaos in the Big Brother House and Players Vie for POV (okmagazine.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode 20 – #HOH, #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15, Episode 17 #BB15 #HOH #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- “Big Brother 15″ Episode 27 Recap: Amanda’s Meltdown (popinsomniacs.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode 23 – #BB15; #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 27: Trash Talking Zings! (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Big Brother Star Rachel Reilly Tears Apart This Week’s Double Eviction – and Says What Must Happen Now (okmagazine.com)