In my mind tonight is the most important night of Season 15 on Big Brother. Tonight will either be the point where this season begins a turn around and salvages itself or it continues down the pathway of being the worst season ever of this classic show.
There is a lot riding on tonight and honestly I don’t have a lot of faith that things inside the BB house will change after tonight, but I would love to be wrong.
It’s Thursday night, someone (Helen) is being evicted. We have a conpetition between the four evicted house guests for someone to reenter the game and then we will have a Head of Household competition that I anticipate will be an endurance match-up.
Let’s see what’s going to happen….
Black and white asymmetrical dress, sexy straight hair and sensible open-toe pumps… Julie looks hot tonight.
Recap of the week, Helen begins her campaign to stay in the house with Elissa, Aaryn and GinaMarie. When Andy joins the conversation, he lies to Helen saying that he is voting to keep her in the house.
Helen is pulling the we are the good guys speech against the bullies. How ironic for Helen to use this speech is and Andy sees through it and challenges her over what she is saying.
Andy runs to Amanda and tells her what was said.
Helen goes to McCrae for his support. Helen tells McCrae to stand up to Amanda and asks what his life will be like with her in the future. She asks him why he is scared of her, McCrae says Amanda is pushy, but Helen is the same kind of pushy.
So far Helen has pissed off Andy and McCrae with her appeals to get their votes.
Elissa threatens Andy with eviction if he doesn’t keep Helen in the house. They tell him if he votes Helen out, there is a target on his head….. Andy begins to freak and the camera cuts to LIVE in the house and Julie on the stage.
Helen leaves the house in tears.
We get a visit to the Jury House with the evicted house guests recapping what has been going on in the house. The HG want Helen and Amanda out of the house ans promise revenge when they go back in.
EVICTION COMPETITION AND HOH COMPETITION:
Julie announces the competition to the HouseGuests… Andy looks terrified and Amanda looks like she just swallowed a box of jalapeno, no one looks very excited and the competition will take place in front of the houseguest in the house.
Evicted house guests now compete for a chance to return to the house. Playing in the competition are:
And the HOH competition take place together. Everyone is standing on a ledge and need to catch 10 balls, whoever catches 10 first is the HOH and if that person is an evicted HG they are the one who comes back in the house.
Looks like a fun competition, with water, balance, balls and ten pissed off house guests all wanting to be in control.
- Big Brother 15, Episode 23 – #BB15; #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15, Episode 17 #BB15 #HOH #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode 20 – #HOH, #Nominations (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15, Episode 8 #BB15, #HOH, #Nominations, #Have/HaveNots (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode 22; #BB15; #Eviction; #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 9, #BB15 #POV #MVP (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 13, #Elimination #BB15, #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 24: Amanda Gets What She Wants (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode 19 #BB15, #DoubleElimination, #HOH, #POV (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15 – #BB15 Season 15 Episode 5 #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)