First of all, simple to prepare is always good. Turn on the oven, heat to 400 and place chicken in the oven in a baking dish. Secondly, this dish doesn’t kill your calorie intake for the day. Only 190 calories per 5 oz. serving.
Packaging consists of 2 stuffed breast, approximately 5 oz. each. Elegantly prepared, the dish looks like it could be served at a three star Michelin restaurant.
Tasty, rich, healthy, interesting blend of ingredients. This chicken dish is a winner, I can’t wait to try another. Easily worth the $8.32 cost!
- Archer Farms Makhani Chicken (frozenfoodreviews.wordpress.com)
- Target: Great Deals on Pillsbury Toaster Strudels, Market Pantry Orange Juice, Jell-O and More (hip2save.com)
- Chicken Risotto (laurassweettreats.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Grilled chicken, very simple one (deafchefatlarge.com)
- Lemon Chicken (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- My Mom’s Chicken Casserole (girlfriendsguide2homeschooling.wordpress.com)