Comcast XFINITY the world’s WORST company!
Comcast saga continues….. I have received several emails and tweets from people who say they are Reps from Comcast, they don’t confirm this with a location, address, phone, etc. Each time they say they need my FULL service address, phone number and account number EMAILED or TWEETED to them. I have continued to say if they will give me a phone number to contact that is NOT 1800COMCAST, but a direct line I will be happy to make contact and get this resolved. As of 4:38 PM EST there is NO ONE within the Comcast XFINITY organization willing to provide me with a direct number I can call to speak with someone who can help me. I will continue to tweet, Facebook and post here on the blog the progress or lack thereof. My old TIVO is starting to look more and more like the program I will be changing to. Below is an example of a series of tweets between me and someone who calls himself Comcast Matt.
And then mysteriously the tweets end…. interesting huh?
9.19.12 – Sunrise, Singer Island Beach
- Short Notes – 7.30.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- COMCAST XFINITY – Worst Company In the World…. My Story (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 15 – #BB15, #Nominations, #ComcastSux, #Have&HaveNots (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Short Notes – 7.11.13 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- VIDEO: Comcast Shares Rise Following Results (marketcurator.com)
- Forget About Relationships, Twitter is the Perfect Channel for Support and Push Marketing (raventools.com)
- Are you being served? Comcast chat from hell (zdnet.com)
- Fully-owned NBCUniversal boosts Comcast 2Q results (kansascity.com)
- VIDEO: NBCUniversal lifts Comcast’s profit (marketcurator.com)
- Fully-owned NBCUniversal boosts Comcast 2Q results (miamiherald.com)