Talia made an impact on the world with her light in her 13 short years. She used her love of make-up and fashion to overcome the ugliness of a cancer diagnosis. Her infectious zest for living was captured through her YouTube videos eventually catching the attention of Ellen DeGeneres and CoverGirl.
Talia Joy Castellano died this week, but her spirit continues to move people even after earning her wings.
Just days before Talia passed away she posted her Bucket List. A handwritten list of 76 items she would like to accomplish and some she was able to accomplish.
Talia never finished her bucket list, however those who were moved by her life are making sure each item is checked off, in her memory.
Photos have been cropping up on the Talia Joy Facebook page since she passed with the Bucket List items completed.
Even in death Talia Joy inspires. Her legacy of light and love will live on through those who took up the cause of a 13-year-old little girl, bringing the world together in tribute.
This week’s Friday’s Heroes are those who have helped to complete Talia’s Bucket List.
- Fans fulfill deceased teen’s bucket list (wptv.com)
- Become an Angel for Talia: Talia Joy Castellano’s Bucket List (kneedeeplife.wordpress.com)
- Talia Joy Castellano’s Brave Last Days With Friends And Family (hollywoodlife.com)
- Remembering Youtube Beauty Guru Talia Joy Castellano (mikelcain.com)
- Fans fulfill deceased teen’s bucket list (kjrh.com)
- Talia’s Bucket List (projectlighttolife.wordpress.com)
- Talia’s Angels Help complete her bucket list (pinkpowderroom.wordpress.com)
- Teenage Youtube Makeup Star Talia Joy Castellano Dies From Cancer – She made a bucket list that her fans continue to help her fulfill after her death (sevenponds.com)