Week one has gone well. I have done at least 45 minutes of exercise for 5 of the 7 days, I need to get that to 6 and in all honesty would have this week but I took the 4th off for fun.
My food choices have been a solid “B,” not as good as they could or should be, but not as bad as they have been.
I kept it sane on the 4th, where in recent years, I would have had a burger and hot dog and BBQ; Thursday, I just had a burger…. baby steps! I even limited myself to a small serving of the homemade cherry ice cream I made.
I haven’t weighed and don’t plan on it until the 28th, but I do feel better. I seem to have more energy and my pants may be fitting a bit better…. or it could be my imagination.
Week one has seen progress, I think that is a victory!
- The Barely Swimming Swim Workout (the17thman.typepad.com)
- Workout and Exercise (Continuous)…. (daanyaalsaeed.wordpress.com)
- Week 3/12 – Day 3 (aussiekb.wordpress.com)
- Back At It (karlak89.wordpress.com)
- Wild Idea Buffalo Recipe of the Week – B.B.Q Buffalo Burgers with Firecracker Coleslaw (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)