At the end of the marathon competition, Aaryn was named Head of Household.
Aaryn then was allowed to name the “have-nots” for the week. The have-nots are Elissa, Candice, Helen, and Andy.
I suspect Aaryn will prove to be a head-bloated, leave them in a blood-bath HOH.
It is ironic that my first impression of Aaryn was SO wrong. Just a week ago, my thoughts on her were… “Aaryn, smart girl, pretty, seems likeable and has Southern charm on her side. I predict she will be the final FEMALE standing.”
I hope Aaryn enjoys her time as HOH because when she gets kicked out, she is going to need to hit the pavement and look for a job.
- ‘Big Brother’ — Aaryn DROPPED By Modeling Agency Over Offensive Comments (tmz.com)
- ‘Big Brother’ Aaryn Dropped By Modeling Agcy .Over Offensive Comments (whitenewsnow.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode 2: Burn the Witch (popcultureimmersion.com)
- Big Brother 15 First Live Eviction (tamaratattles.com)
- Aaryn Gries of ‘Big Brother 2013’ loses second gig over racist rhetoric (examiner.com)