After Sunday night’s show I went straight to the boards, I just had a feeling that all wasn’t as it seemed and boy was I right! As I prepare to watch episode 3 I wonder to what extent some of the ugliness that is happening in the house will be shown on CBS.
Here we go folks…. Episode 3
Candice and Jessie both visit McCrae to find out why they are nominated for eviction. He tries to convince them both that they are pawns. Candice outs McCrae and his five-man alliance, he attempts to lie his way out of it but she isn’t buying it.
The entire house speculates that Elissa will be the MVP. The speculation is right…she is.
McCrae’s big mistake is admitting to Elissa that he would nominate her if the POV is used. Has he forgotten she is the sister of evil Rachel, she KNOWS how to play this game!
David and Aaryn share the hammock and discuss splitting atoms and the cure for cancer…. or was it that he still lives at home and wants to be a model? Whatever, it was stimulating conversation!
House guests gather for the POV competition and learn that the MVP has nominated David for eviction.
Drama ensues between David and Aaryn….. Big Brother hilarity at it’s best!
House guests move to the backyard for the POV competition. The Big Brother Baking competition, or commonly known as the …who can spell the longest word competition….. is set up to reveal the POV winner.
Jessie spells TUMBLED – 7 letters
Candice spells RAFTS – 5 letters
David spells well he didn’t spell anything….sigh!
McCrae spells DELIVERY – 8 letters
Howard spells SAILING – 7 letters
Elissa spells POTROASTS – actually two words…. DQ for Elissa
McCrae wins with “delivery” and holds the Power of Veto ….. REALLY!?!?!?!? delivery!?!??!?!
Elissa cries because she feels alone and didn’t know pot roasts was two words. Helen tries to comfort her and keep her head in the competition.
Elissa pleads her case to McCrae as to why she shouldn’t be nominated.
McCrae calls the Power of Veto meeting to order. The house is expecting him to use his veto and nominate Elissa.
Nick encourages McCrae NOT to use the POV and keep Elissa safe, making David the only physical threat nominated and getting him voted out.
McCrae uses the Veto, removes Candice from the block and nominates Elissa.
Tomorrow night either
will go home…. my guess for who goes home….. David.
We find out tomorrow night at 8PM!
BTW, CBS has not even touched on some of the drama going on in the house. From what I am reading it has gotten UGLY at times with racial slurs, homophobic rants and misogynistic comments. It will be interesting to see if CBS overlooks this or tells the total story.
- Big Brother – Season 15 Episode 2 #BB15 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- ‘Big Brother 2013’ spoilers for week 1: MVP, third nomination and POV determined (examiner.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode 2: Playing Nice (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Big Brother 15 Episode One: The Battle Begins (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode 2: Burn the Witch (popcultureimmersion.com)
- Have ‘BB15’ houseguests figured out Elissa Slater is Rachel Reilly’s sister? (examiner.com)
- Big Brother 15 – First Impressions…. #BB15 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother 15, Episode #2 – Let Me Put in My Two Cents… (reesespeaks.wordpress.com)
- Big Brother Live Feed Watch 1 (popcultureimmersion.com)