We were in a three-way race against an incumbent who had been in office for three terms.
I was lucky to win the race. I was luckier to become friends with my opponent, John Lineweaver,
Simply put, John Lineweaver is one of the good guys. Someone who is a role model for his kids, the guy who coaches his children’s ball teams, mentors the children on his street and puts honor above all else.
I am glad I got to know John Lineweaver, I value his friendship and his example of the way a man should lead his life.
This week, the Tuesday 10 features my friend John Lineweaver:
1) Excluding family members, who inspires you? JB Hinsley my mentor and friend
2) What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate, all forms, the darker the better
3) If you were to write a book, who is one person you would want to list in the acknowledgements and what would you say? JB Hinsley – Life coach, mentor, friend
4) What is your favorite sandwich? Prosciutto on a fresh French Baguette
5) What is the best professional advice you ever received? Be the very best in what you do, never accept favors in business, always do the right thing.
6) As a child, what was your favorite bedtime story? Le Petit Prince
7) Who is the first Presidential candidate you ever voted for? Ronald Regan
8) What is the one career achievement you are most proud of? Reaching the Executive committee at the Intercontinental Miami hotel.
10) What is the best meal you ever ate? The first Christmas dinner with my wife. I spent with her aging family members and mother. Most are gone now however I still remember them to this day as being loving and welcoming.
Follow John on Twitter at @johnlwpb
Do you enjoy the Tuesday 10? Be part of the fun, copy and paste the questions above, fill in your responses and email them over to Notesfromasouthernkitchen@gmail.com