Oklahoma Senators Coburn and Inhofe consistently vote against disaster relief for other states and increased funding for FEMA, I wonder how they will vote now? Huffington Post
Mollie Reynolds is this week’s Tuesday 10 feature.
Zach Sobiech died yesterday at 17 years of age, his story is one of the most inspirational LIFE stories I have ever seen.
- Oklahoma Senators To Undermine Tornado Disaster Relief (commondreams.org)
- 6 Ways Oklahoma’s GOP Senators Have Fought to Undermine Relief Funding (alternet.org)
- Why We Can’t Forget That Oklahoma’s Senators Voted Against Sandy Relief (theatlanticwire.com)
- That Time Sen. Coburn Said Voting For Funding FEMA Would Be “Unconscionable” (freakoutnation.com)
- Before Deadly Tornado Hit, Oklahoma Senators Worked To Undermine Disaster Relief (thinkprogress.org.feedsportal.com)
- Republican pair opposed Sandy aid – but it’s ‘totally different’ for Oklahoma (guardian.co.uk)
- Sen. Coburn: ‘Crass’ to play politics with disaster relief (thehill.com)
- Oklahoma Senators Try to Have It Both Ways on Federal Disaster Relief (usnews.com)
- Oklahoma Senators Repeatedly Opposed Disaster Relief Funds (kstreet607.com)
- Red State Hypocrites: Inhofe and Coburn (alternet.org)