A small percentage of Air Traffic Controllers will be furloughed making the skies that much more dangerous.
I hope it doesn’t take a crash for our “Leaders” to actually lead.
Back on March 3rd, I solved the problem of Sequestration in this post.
I’m no genius and don’t claim to have all the answers, it is just simple math and a simple solution…. sadly our “leaders” have a desire to make everything complicated.
- Better bring a book: Sequester could mean more air-travel delays (tv.msnbc.com)
- Air traffic control towers only part of sequestration impact (king5.com)
- LaHood Tries to ‘Wake Up’ GOP on Sequester (rollcall.com)
- Lawmakers Warn of Severe Air Travel Disruptions from Sequestration (transportationnation.org)
- LaHood warns big flight delays, cancellations loom (usatoday.com)
Life’s Playlist…Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by WHAM!
- $Wham! Canvas Reproduction (oopsydaisywhamcanvasreproductiong8sale.wordpress.com)
- Song Of The Day: 7 Days of the 80′s: Wake me up before you go-go (iamcandicepeetz.wordpress.com)
- Tweedlers’ Jukebox Song of the Week – Wake Me Up Before You Go Go (tweedling.com)