An awesome photographer, creative blogger and just all around fun girl. This week I choose my friend Alissa Dragun as the Tuesday 10 respondent.
Need a photog? Check her out…. http://www.southmoonphotography.com/
Check out her blog with awesome pics and great recipes. http://picturespiecesandplantains.com/
1) Excluding family members, who inspires you?
Francesca Woodman (a photographer who’s work inspired me and whose life was much too short)
2) What is your guilty pleasure? Taking a Bath and Eating Chocolate…at the same time!
3) If you were to write a book, who is one person you would want to list in the acknowledgements and what would you say? Mom, Dad, Husband, Sister and Son
4) What is your favorite sandwich? Bratwurst with Mustard on a toasted bun with swiss cheese at a German restaurant!
5) What is the best professional advice you ever received? Learn to have more Empathy.
6) As a child, what was your favorite bedtime story? Anything my parents told me they did as a kid.
8) What is the one career achievement you are most proud of? Starting my photography business and being published in international books and magazines.
9) If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? A Gelfling like in the movie The Dark Crystal. Just because it looks cool to run around in their world! That or Fraggle Rock!
10) What is the best meal you ever ate? Wolfgang Puck’s restaurant in the Indianapolis Museum of Art when I was 7 months pregnant. Was the food really amazing or was I just really hungry? My mother insists the food was amazing…tons of butter in the mashed potatoes. Meal – Mashed potatoes and a roasted half of organic chicken. Simple but amazing! Also, the first time I ate Indian food. Amazing too!