Most mornings (I was going to say every morning, but I should be honest…..) most mornings, I do a daily devotional with “The Upper Room.” It is a small devotional book or you can use the phone app like I do. The devotionals are quick, easy and usually somehow relevent to what is going on in my life for that day.
Recently I downloaded ourprayer.org a daily scripture and reflection. Again a quick way just to ground myself thru the day. Hopefully it is working!
I like the way ourprayer.org shows up in my email and the points have been really good so far.
Example… this is today….
A Time to Think
Service is the rent we pay for being. It is the very purpose of life, and not something you do in your spare time.–Marion Wright Edelman
A Time to Act
Open your heart to the kindness of others.
A Time to Pray
Dear Father, teach me how to share Your kindness with everyone I meet.
- Getting Serious About God (3) (lacykitkat.wordpress.com)
- Voice In The Wilderness. (cosmicupdateblog.wordpress.com)
- INSPIRING DAILY DEVOTIONAL …. Pray with faith (godsvisionlegon.wordpress.com)
- Note Regarding Devotionals (thepracticalchristian.wordpress.com)
- Too busy you’re not having time for God? Learn how you can have devotion with the Lord every single day using the INSPIRING DAILY DEVOTIONAL (godsvisionlegon.wordpress.com)