I am starting to be a bit embarrassed that I am writing about Governor Chris Christie so much recently, but he just keeps stepping up and proving to be the kind of elected official I think we all deserve.
If there were more Chris Christie’s in the world, I think many of the problems with a common disrespect for our fellow-man, especially in our politics, would be eliminated.
With two simple words Christie proved once again this week why I like him so much…. SHUT UP!
Christie proved to be a good sport with his interview and mocking of his weight on the Late Show with David Letterman.
After his appearance some pin head decided to weigh in on a topic that is none of her business and Christie fired back…..
For his candor and for saying what we all want to sometimes, once again this week Chris Christie is my Hero of the Week!
- Christie seeks to address his weight on own terms (sfgate.com)
- Chris Christie’s Presence Makes Surprise Appearance at Brennan Hearing (theatlanticwire.com)
- NJ Gov. Christie to ex-White House doc: ‘Shut up’ (sacbee.com)
- Would We Call Chris Christie Fat So Often If He Were a Woman? (theatlanticwire.com)
- ‘Healthiest fat guy’ Christie jokes with Letterman (theclicker.today.com)