In the speech Jindal layed out his plan for moving the party forward and advised that the Republicans need to “stop being the stupid party” if they want to have a future in American governance.
The Republican Party needs to turn its back on the ignorant and begin embracing Governors like Jindal, Christie, Deal, Haley and others if they want to have any future in the national debate.
Text of speech may be found below. http://images.politico.com/global/2013/01/24/bobby_jindal_speech_to_the_republican_national_committee.html
- Bobby Jindal: Republicans must ‘stop being the stupid party’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jindal raps fellow Republicans for narrow focus (reuters.com)
- Bobby Jindal: Republicans Need to Move Even Further to the Right to Recapture the Center (alternet.org)
- Jindal to GOP: ‘Stop being stupid party’ (upi.com)
- The Ultimate Lean Hungry Man Appears to Have the Villagers Fooled (skydancingblog.com)
- Stop being ‘stupid’: Bobby Jindal to fellow Republicans (vancouverdesi.com)