Meet Janna Renee, author of Perception is Everything a great blog that traces her life as a young married woman dealing with the daily challenges and the heroic challenge of keeping the home fires burning while her soldier husband serves. But the blog is more, life, love and fun of a young woman with incredible energy and passion for life…. a good read!
Perception is Everything, is just what it says, and Janna has a unique and humorous way at looking at what life has to offer.
I love the way Janna describes herself and her blog…..
Thanks for taking part in the Tuesday 10, Janna and thanks for your writing!
1)Excluding family members, who inspires you?
I find inspirations everywhere…blogging, reading, meeting new people. Other than family or my husband, there really isn’t one person that I fixate on. I simply try to keep my heart and mind open to find inspiration in the most unlikely of places.
2)What is your guilty pleasure?
I don’t actually do much that I feel guilty about, but I love chocolate, pizza, and other generic desires that one tends to feel guilty about indulging in.
3)If you were to write a book, who is one person you would want to list in the acknowledgements and what would you say?
“I would like to dedicate this book to my dear husband, without whom, this book would not have occurred. If only I had listened to him years ago, I would be ten books in instead of this first one. If by chance you don’t find this book entertaining, then you may also send the negative credit his way, as well. Like I said, without him…this book would not have occurred.”
4)What is your favorite sandwich?
Either Sour Dough buttered with garlic, parsley, and mesquite turkey or turkey, pepperoni, pepper jack, onions, and pesto.
5)What is the best professional advice you ever received?
Work to live, don’t live to work. May sound counterproductive to professionally excelling one’s career, but we all have different priorities and my priorities aren’t work related.
6)As a child, what was your favorite bedtime story?
The Giving Tree, and I still periodically read it to this day.
7)Who is the first Presidential candidate you ever voted for?
I plead the fifth on the particular candidate, because I mostly keep my political beliefs out of blogland, but it was the 2004 election!
8)What is the one career achievement you are most proud of?
Um…I don’t have a career, per say…but it could be a toss-up between work printing a full size poster of me or getting published in a Chicken Soup book.
9)If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
Harry Potter. I love to get lost in the series, and visiting the Harry Potter World at Universal Studios just made me even more obsessed.
10)What is the best meal you ever ate?
I have eaten waaaay to many good meals to narrow them down, but I love anything that my family cooks, and my husband is a god in the kitchen. I guess if I had to eat one place for the rest of my life, I would say Broadmoor Brunch. Brunch happens to be my favorite meal as long as there is a buffet to go with it.
Find Janna on Social Media:
- Win Front Row Seats To See Michael Buble! (mix1051.cbslocal.com)
- Michael Buble Makes Surprise Donation To Fundraising Gig (contactmusic.com)
- Michael Buble And Luisana Lopilato Make For One Of The Cutest Bike Riding Couples Ever (socialitelife.com)
- Thoughts I Have While Listening To Michael Bublé (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Michael Buble Gets Caught In Sexy Photos! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- Michael Buble Talks Touring As A New Dad, His Picks For The New Rat Pack & More (965tic.cbslocal.com)
- Kelly Clarkson & Michael Buble to Star in Upcoming NBC Christmas Specials (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Michael Bublé’s Baby Must-have? Peepee Teepees! (celebritybabies.people.com)
- Michael Bublé (smmiletello.wordpress.com)
- Hey, That’s No Way to Say Goodbye: Roberta Flack (keepthecoffeecoming.wordpress.com)
- Who Am I? (ifelthefoundmyletters.wordpress.com)
- My Twisted Mix-Tape: Shag Carpets and Open Windows (fourtuitous.com)
- Anna Chlumsky talks ‘Veep,’ gives a shout-out to Roberta Flack (latimes.com)
- Day 15: Remembering (180blogbyjkindred13.wordpress.com)
- Cheapest place to get good sheet music (gearslutz.com)
- Lauryn (djmaggie.wordpress.com)
- Soundtrack: Breaking Borscht, Season I, Episode I, “Pilot” (icedborscht.com)
- Customer Evangelists: Killing them softly…with your decisions (zanesafrit.typepad.com)
- Imagine (voodooboutique.typepad.com)