So when we were last together, Jeremy was on his way out the door and Judd became king of the mountain.
Judd has officially become my favorite player in the house, I think he is hilarious and is showing that you can play the game with class and honor.
Now let’s see what’s going on in the house…
Advisory still starts the show.
Spencer worries about an all girl alliance as the first three people evicted have all been men.
The majority of the house genuinely seems excited that Judd has won HOH.
Amanda immediately begins the push Judd to put Howard on the block for eviction. Her pushing rubs Judd the wrong way, as I have said before Amanda’s “push” will be what gets her evicted.
Judd’s HOH room is exactly what you would expect… goofy pictures of High School Judd, pictures with his mom, a sweet letter from his mom and dad. At some point CBS will probably need to start using permanent sub-titles for Judd.
GinaMarie’s use of the English language is a comedy segment for the evening. Interprenator, compronisation, et al, she’s a genius.
Howard and Candice began a showmance…. it’s sweet.
The nasty girls, GinaMarie, Aaryn and Kaitlin have a tiff, that’s the thing with nasty girls, they will turn on you at the drop of a hat.
Have and Have Nots competition is a fro-yo “nasty food” tasting for weight gain.
Orange team is Andy, Spencer, Candice and Jessie – gained 11 pounds in the competition
Blue team Helen, GinaMarie, Kaitlin and Aaryn – gained 13.2 pounds
Green team McCrae, Amanda, Howard and Elissa – gained 12.9 pounds
GinaMarie has the best swallowing talent. (See my prediction for GinaMarie in my first impressions.)
Have nots are Andy, Spencer, Candice and Jessie
Amanda continues to push for Howard to be nominated along with Spencer and Candice.
Elissa and Howard share a session of yoga….. exercise porn for the masses.
Amanda once again pushes Judd to nominate Howard. McCrae and Andy just watch her push, Andy states the obvious and what the rest of the world is thinking….. Amanda is playing WAY to hard and pissing people off.
Nominated for Eviction……
- Big Brother Season 15, Episode 8 #BB15, #HOH, #Nominations, #Have/HaveNots (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 9, #BB15 #POV #MVP (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother Recap: Jeremy Prepares to Leave on The Trail of Tears (tamaratattles.com)
- Big Brother Season 15 Episode 10; #BB15 #HOH #Eviction #Backdoor (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Big Brother – Season 15 Episode 2 #BB15 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- OK! Exclusive: Big Brother Star and New OK! Blogger Rachel Reilly Discusses the Latest Eviction, New HOH and Her Big Predictions (okmagazine.com)
- Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers: Mount Saint Helen Erupts (tamaratattles.com)
- Big Brother 15 – #BB15 Season 15 Episode 5 #HOH (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Best Big Brother Recap in the History of the World! (tamaratattles.com)
- Big Brother 15 – First Impressions…. #BB15 (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)